Transcool Systems is looking for a Field Air Conditioning and Ventilation Installer / Engineer (HVAC)
The post will be based at our premises in Littlehampton (West Sussex) but will require visits to sites in other parts of the UK
Salary £30,000 to £34,000 plus regular overtime approx. £10,000pa.
Duties of the HVAC Engineer:
- Installation of Large Ventilation Plant, Ductwork, AHU and Equipment Racks
- Producing site specific Risk Assessment Method Statement
- Reading and interpreting drawings
- Managing, Monitoring and Supervising team members, others and Contractors but also able to work independently
- Carrying out preventative / reactive maintenance when required
Requirements of the HVAC Engineer:
- Experienced / Trained Industrial Mechanical HVAC Engineer
- Physically Fit
- Clean Driving Licence
- Capable of Working Alone or Leading a team
- Proactive Safety Attitude
- Capable of interpreting drawings
- Based in West Sussex and will involve visiting our customers sites
- 20 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays
- (Non-guaranteed – work dependant) paid leave for Xmas shutdown
- PPE, Work top and Boots provided
- Use of Company Van + Power Tools Provided
- Company Pension
If you would like to apply for this position, please complete the following form and upload your CV.
Accepted document types: PDF/DOCX/DOC/RTF format.
Thank you for your interest.