2018 – it’s been a great year
As 2018 draws to a close and we move into the New Year, we’ve taken a moment to look back on some of the highlights of the last 12 months for Transcool Systems.
We’re always pleased to assist in the entire design, management, engineering and implementation process of quality mechanical and electrical engineering solutions, including broadcasting solutions and military communications, air cooling systems, and commercial electrical solutions, as well as fully integrated project & design management from industry professionals.
Some of the major projects our team was a part of this year included the following:
- Completion of a major TV Broadcast transportable build program
- Re-engineering of major Radio Broadcast site’s generator fire protection system
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering of DTV, DAB and VHF Broadcast sites from the Highlands to the Channel Islands
- Re Engineering of a Long Wave site’s Ventilation Inlet Systems
While we’re unable to go into details of specific projects, we are proud to say that we’ve had the opportunity to work with a range of old and new clients in 2018, with existing customers returning to us time and again to make use of our highly experienced team.
Leading the way in bespoke mechanical and electrical solutions
One major attribute that our expert engineers possess is a wealth of experience in many aspects of the installation of broadcast equipment and their supporting systems.
Over time we have successfully integrated a range of air and water cooled transmitter systems including the decommissioning and removal of older equipment.
New members of the team!
To assist with the projects we’ve been working on in 2018, we welcomed two new additional full time staff members to the Transcool Systems team:
- Martin Holden – who, having been a long time contract resource, has now become a permanent member of the Electrical Installation Team this year.
- We were pleased to welcome David Reed as a permanent member of the Mechanical Installation Team since July.
Finally, as the Christmas holidays approach, we would like to make our customers aware that the Transcool Systems offices will be closed from 21st December 2018 to the 2nd January 2019.
All that remains is to wish all of our clients, colleagues and friends a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous and peaceful new year.
We look forward to providing Technical Solutions and Total Services to our valued existing customers and exciting new clients in 2019.