ISO container style solutions – robust temperature control in a home of its own
If you have industrial or incredibly sensitive equipment that needs to be kept in a specific temperature controlled environment, then, instead of having to alter the conditions around you, there’s always the option to give it a robust home of its own.
Shipping containers seem to have become the architectural buzzword of recent years. Whether they’re recycled to create accommodation, cool nightclubs and cafes, or employed for more industrial uses where a sturdy containerised solution is necessary.
Originally the steel and iron structures were designed for safe shipping of temperature controlled goods, hazardous goods, or anything else which required sensitive handling.
The hardwearing nature of the shipping containers, which are built to ISO standards, mean that they can withstand all manner of harsh environments, with no effect to the interior walls, or the goods held within.
It’s understandable really, given the many miles of international overseas travel they need to complete each year and the sort of weather conditions that they will face.
Temperature control you can rely on
Because of the heavy duty nature of the shipping container, in the same way that nothing can get in to affect the goods or equipment, the environment inside will always remain how you want it.
Instead of recycling used shipping containers, we produce completely new and bespoke shipping container style solutions which are built to suit the application. These can be used for many temporary or permanent solutions, which might include the following:
- Boiler Plant – fully piped and wired, ready for connection to site pipework – temporary or for disaster recovery.
- Chiller Plant – fully piped and wired, ready for connection to site pipework – temporary or for disaster recovery.
- Generators or Electrical Switchgear fully wired, ready for connection to site electrical systems – temporary or for disaster recovery.
- Complete equipment rooms with power, lighting, ventilation, air conditioning, technical equipment racks, multiple cable and pipework interfaces. All in a transportable tough ISO standard structure complete with corner castings that fit straight onto the truck twist locks.
What makes the ISO container an excellent temperature control solution?
There’s so much to be said for using an ISO container to suit your specific industrial need and it’s not just about the materials it’s made from. Here are a few more benefits to this type of solution:
- Flexibility – can be any shape or size depending on the space you have
- Offers easy access
- Robust structure
- Can be a temporary or permanent solution
- Fully insulated to enable temperature control
- Fully powered
- Corrosion resistant
- Cost effective
When you need this kind of home for your industrial or sensitive equipment, our in-house teams can project manage, design, fit out, deliver and install a fully kitted out static ISO container to suit your requirements. We can also create a towable version with a trailer mounted ISO container to meet your needs.
From temperate to tropical locations, these are the kind of solutions that will really work. To find out more about the bespoke shipping container style solution that could be perfect for your industry, get in touch with our team today.
Trackback from your site.