Problem Solving with HVAC
Many people running businesses see HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) as another expense among many. However, HVAC can provide solutions to a large number of problems faced by businesses and ultimately save money. Safety, the working environment, energy costs, equipment life and environmental concerns can all be improved by an HVAC system tailormade to the needs of your business.
HVAC for Office Environments
Companies operating in office environments can benefit greatly from a new efficient and bespoke HVAC system in the following ways:
- Employee comfort– People feel comfortable at different temperatures. Having a heating and air conditioning system that is easy to control means staff can adjust the temperature to their preference and thus, feel happier and more comfortable at work. Happier workers are more productive and less likely to take time off sick.
- Computer life – Computers and servers are notoriously sensitive to temperature and humidity. An HVAC system can keep rooms where servers are kept cool and control humidity to ensure the safety and longevity of electrical equipment.
HVAC for Factories and Workshops
These working conditions have challenges quite different to office environments, but which can also be helped with HVAC.
- Safety – Keeping employees safe and complying with HSE regulations can be expensive and time-consuming. Installing a custom-made HVAC system can ease these issues by ensuring that equipment is kept at safe operating temperatures, fumes and dust are kept to a minimum and humidity, which can degrade equipment and make it dangerous, is also kept as low as possible.
- Comfort – Keeping employees comfortable while working is often difficult in these environments because the size and purpose of different parts of the buildings can vary so greatly mean that a ‘one size fits all’ HVAC system is not adequate.
HVAC for all environments
Equally, there are benefits to be had by businesses from their HVAC system regardless of the operating environment.
- Cost – For all types of operation, having the right type of HVAC can save money. All of the above issues associated with different operations are expensive and running old and inefficient HVAC systems can account for a large proportion of a company’s energy bill. Installing a new system may seem like an expensive option but newer systems, using modern technology, are always more efficient and, if they are tailored specifically to your business, there is even less waste, greater efficiency and further reductions in energy costs.
- Environmentally-friendly – The European Union (EU) identifies heating and cooling as a major cause of wasted energy and the EU Energy Efficiency Directive is intended to address this. Fortunately, cost saving is also energy saving when it comes to improving the efficiency of your HVAC system. Therefore, installing a new bespoke HVAC system can help your business to keep your employees happy, keep them an equipment safe, bring down costs and reduce your carbon footprint.
Far from being problematic, a bespoke HVAC system is more likely to bring a plethora of advantages to your business.Talk to the experts at Transcool Systems on + 44 (0)1903 733911 or email email@example.com to see how a tailormade HVAC system could benefit your business.
Trackback from your site.